Based on knowledge and experience to meet and exceed your expectations, our services are customized to fit your specific needs.
Loan Signing Agent
A Signing Agent is a public notary who is an expert in loan closing documents.
A lender, title company, or escrow service may hire a signing agent to handle getting documents printed, delivered, signed, scanned, and processed efficiently and on time.
- Construction Loans for funds to build properties
- Commercial Transactions that relate to business dealings
- Debt Negotiation Program Application to resolve your debt
- Depositions for recording sworn evidence
- FHA, VA, and Conventional Loans for home mortgages
- Field Inspections to assess properties and send written report with photographs
- Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC) for line of credit secured by your home
- Jurats to swear/affirm to the truthfulness of the contents of a document
- Medical Documents to notarize medical and billing records
- Piggyback Loans to borrow additional money in order to qualify for a main mortgage without paying for private mortgage insurance
- Property Tax Liens by lender when the property owner can’t pay
- Purchase Transactions is the act of buying
- Refinance Loans to trade your old mortgage for a new one
- Reverse Mortgages to allow homeowners to convert home equity into cash income
- Split signings when only one of the borrowers is available at one time
- Seller Packages between two or more parties
- Structured Settlements for claimant to receive periodic payments after litigation or a court case
- Warranty / Quit Claim Deeds to transfer ownership of real property
Mobile Notary Public
A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by the Secretary of State of Texas
— to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents.
Advanced Healthcare Directives / Guardianship / HIPAA
Apostille agent coordinates obtaining the Apostille to prove a public document that is being sent overseas is authentic.
- Consent Letter for Minors to Travel Internationally
- Divorce Agreements with Petitioner signing before a Notary
- Estate Planning / Trusts in the presence of witnesses
- Independent School District Dual/Co-Residence Affidavit for school admission
- In Vitro Fertilization Application for procedures to assist with conception of a child
- Form I-9, Employee Authorization
- Last Will and Testament with signer (testator) present and competent to execute the will
- OCI card for minors when a new passport is issued (Overseas Citizenship of India)
- Parental Consent for Child to Travel
- Power of Attorney giving one person (the agent or attorney-in-fact) the power to act for another person (principal)
- Vehicle Storage Removal Form for impound auto