Based on knowledge and experience to meet and exceed your expectations, our services are customized to fit your specific needs.
Mobile Notary Public
A Notary Public is an official of integrity appointed by the Secretary of State of Texas
— to serve the public as an impartial witness in performing a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts related to the signing of important documents.
Advanced Healthcare Directives / Guardianship / HIPAA
Apostille agent coordinates obtaining the Apostille to prove a public document that is being sent overseas is authentic.
- Consent Letter for Minors to Travel Internationally
- Divorce Agreements with Petitioner signing before a Notary
- Estate Planning / Trusts in the presence of witnesses
- Independent School District Dual/Co-Residence Affidavit for school admission
- In Vitro Fertilization Application for procedures to assist with conception of a child
- Form I-9, Employee Authorization
- Last Will and Testament with signer (testator) present and competent to execute the will
- OCI card for minors when a new passport is issued (Overseas Citizenship of India)
- Parental Consent for Child to Travel
- Power of Attorney giving one person (the agent or attorney-in-fact) the power to act for another person (principal)
- Vehicle Storage Removal Form for impound auto