Here to serve you and we meet you where you are!
keeping all of us safe
I am still providing mobile notary service, 7 days a week. National notary guidelines require precautions when meeting in-person to keep me and my clients safe. Although I must require the physical appearance of the signer, I will use CDC requirements to protect each other.
What I am doing to continue safe mobile notary service
- I will not accept appointments if I am ill or another person in my household is ill in the last 14 days.
- Both signer(s) and myself are to wear a mask during the assignment.
- During telephone confirmation of assignment with signer, I recite the three question COVID survey. This is mandated by National Notary Association regarding the health of the signers and others in the home, for the last 14 days. I also verbally respond to these questions.
- Follow CDC requirements, such as social distancing (as close to 6 feet as the space will allow). If that is not possible, outside signings are also an available option.
- Some Lender’s require blue ink for signing. If signer does not have a blue ink pen readily available, I will provide a sanitized pen. Bonus, signers get to keep the pen, if provided.